Be careful about choosing your next trade show display. With all the cookie cutter popup trade show displays being sold today via the web and particularly with the competitive prices, it may be tempting to save the $2000 on your next display by purchasing one of these booths online. You know the ones I’m talking about, the $995 popup display special. However, prior to looking at your initial savings with these cheap popup displays keep in mind the big picture. Your total trade show effort using this booth may be well over $100,000 throughout the next year or two considering all the costs for travel, show space, hotel, staff time, etc.
If you can create a unique appearance with a different booth by spending a couple thousand more up front, you only increase your total cost for trade show marketing by 2%. A 2% increase for being unique at the …
A guide to advertising
- Create unique and distinct formats and be sure to use them whenever you use your company name.
- Your branding should be done properly.
- Ensure that everything is well organized and easy to follow and maintain.
- Ensure that your advertisement includes all the important information about your business.
- Provide the contact details so at the customers finds it easy to contact you whenever they feel the need.
- If you are including the price of the commodities you sell then make sure that you provide all relevant information to your customers so that they are easy to find and remembered.
- All the information that you include should be relevant and up to date.
- Simple language should be used to make the people understand your objectives.
Where can you advertise?
There are several medias by which you can reach out to your target audience. These are newspaper, television, radio, …
Do you hear an “Ah-ha!” coming? Before I take you there, let’s talk about catch-22. Most people just entering Web design or freelance get the old “Get experience before we can hire you.” OK, how am I supposed to get experience if no one will hire me?
Back to the “eureka.” What kind of business typically has little or no money to invest in a Web site? Let’s say it together, “non-profit organizations.” That was lesson number one. Build a portfolio by offering your services to charitable organizations. It’s win-win because you get the opportunity to add to your portfolio as well as make a contribution to a good cause. The only drawback is finding the time to do it outside of your “pays the bills” job.
Oh, you’re not a Web designer, programmer, or code-head? No problem! Get out pen and paper or load up your favorite word processor. …
Online Internet Advertising Market Places
- Internet is the best market place to advertise your products in more than 200 countries targeted buyers or customers or ldwide community.
- Make your website for mobile users so that mobile users can access your products catalog on mobile or other PDA devices.
- Translet your website into various Internatonal Languages so that your products and services can be reach world’s local places.
- Submit your website into various Business to business (b2b) trade directories so that your customers can buy your products through b2b exchange.
- Make a blog or forums for your customers feedback.
- Submit your website in various search engines to improve your backlinks so that your webrank or pagerank will increase and your website can be come into first ranking in various search engines and your customers, buyers list will increase.
Offline Advertisning Market Places
Offline advertising is becoming more competitive in today’s new …
There are two major benefits in developing the USP. First, it clearly differentiates your business in the eyes of your current and potential customers or clients. Second, it focuses your team on delivering the promise of the USP, helping to improve your internal performance.
There are several questions to ask about your business to determine a USP:
- What is unique about your business or brand vs. direct competitors? You’ll probably find a whole list of things that set you apart; the next questions will help you decide which of these to focus on.
- Which of these factors are most important to the buyers and end users of your business or brand?
- Which of these factors are not easily imitated by competitors?
- Which of these factors can be easily communicated and understood by buyers or end users?
- Can you construct a memorable message (USP) of these unique, meaningful qualities about your
The main privilege from using advertising balloons comes from the money itself. Advertising with inflatables costs no more than 300$, not to count the positive effect that balloons bring to ordinary passers-by. Advertising balloons are a funny way to attract people’s attention. Everyone likes balloons, because they bring the idea of holiday and celebrations, and having the name of your firm, service or product on a happy balloon will make people remember the name itself. Advertising balloons are the perfect solution for companies with medium or small-sized advertising budget to take part in the competition of winning the customer’s preference.
There are different kinds of advertising inflatables: advertising balloons or blimps, custom balloons, helium balloons. Advertising blimps and balloons are usually attached on a solid ground or tied to a rooftop, and they reach about 120 feet in height. Every balloon has specific shape and size: some are the shape …