The Place of Printing Products
If your firm is struggling to stay afloat, it is time to reexamine the place of printing products in your promotions. Some of the compelling reasons big and small brands are still leveraging brochures as a promotional tool include:
- Versatility: Whether you are launching a startup in your city or participating in a business event, a brochure comes in handy to provide information about your brand and what you are selling. When you include your website address on these promotional products, you will also increase the chances of conversion.
- Comprehensive information: A small brochure can be packed with information and customers will always carry this away to learn more. This is not a flier that just features a promoted product. You can easily promote your brand by giving some background and your contact information.
- Effectiveness: According to DMA Research, over 79% of people take brochures home and this is more effective than the number of people you reach with newspaper or TV ads. The more people read your promotional materials, the higher the chances of conversion.
- First impressions: When you work with a professional designer, you will get high quality printed materials that will immediately grab the attention of readers. Everyone wants to know what your company is all about and if your content is also high quality, you will score easily.
- Cost-effective: Brochures are cheaper compared to some online and electronic tools. The larger your order, the lower the cost and you should thus print as many as possible for your campaigns.
- Building trust: When a reader sees a short online ad, they might not learn enough about the brand unless they are redirected to the landing page. With these printed materials, readers learn more about your company and this builds trust.
Leveraging Brochures in Marketing
To get the most out of your brochures, make sure you use a printing service. These experts have the skills and resources to design and supply high quality promotional products with a professional appeal. The cover must inspire the reader to open and you must concentrate on explaining the advantages of using your services or products. A call to action is a must in every brochure campaign to increase conversion rates.