- Have you spent more then $3,000 in trade show marketing & exhibiting?
- Were your new prospects and sales results less then you expected?
- Did you leave the show tired and exhausted?
- Did you arrive at the trade show just in time to set up?
- Were you under-staffed in your booth?
- You have exhibited less than 5 times?
- Are you questioning whether you will ever exhibit again?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you need to read these top 10 strategies to increase your trade show marketing success.
The majority of companies and destinations I see exhibiting at trade shows do a terrible job. These same under-performing companies then complain to show management that it was management’s fault they did not sell more.
Usually these same poor promoters wonder why their sales stink, … and it’s usually not just at the trade shows.
Trade show marketing done properly can be not only fun, but also highly profitable! There are few marketing venues where you can have lots of personal conversations with qualified prospects, who are looking for what you are promoting.
Follow the link in the authors resource box to get the profitable trade show success tips. Be sure to check out the 1-hour trade show audio seminar you can download to quickly advance your knowledge and profits.
Apply these simple, trade show marketing tips and prosper.
If you choose not to read and these 10 timeless trade show tips and training resources I’ll bet you answered “yes to at least 5 of the 7 questions above.